Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Here is the card I made for Making Greeting Cards November Challenge


The challenge was to pick a line on the tic toe board and use those three elements in the card. I chose to do Stickles (they are all over the snowman (Star Dust) and his buttons (Black Diamond) and the little girls pompom (Star Dust). The second element I used was coloring with pencils, I colored it all with Crayola Colored Pencils. The third element was brads, which is the "JOY", which came from Oriental Trading's Christmas Embellishment box I ordered a week ago. It also had to be in the theme of winter. 

When I saw this image, my first thought was how much it reminded me of Kaitie. She studies everything she does and she wants it perfect. So I had a lot of fun with this card. I am going to make several variations to give as Christmas cards this year I think. 

Well I guess that's the update for today. Have a great day and I will be posting again soon. The weather is suppose to turn colder here at the end of the week so I know I am going to have fun crafting and will post some more soon.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment