Thursday, November 10, 2011

Here is a card I made for Especially Made For You Blue Green Pink Challenge

I realize it isn't anything like some of the fabulous cards I have seen done. But as I am just starting out with the card making, I thought it turned out quite  nicely. The challenge was to use pink, green and blue in a card or layout. As I needed to make a card for a friend, I choose to do something that I thought that the friend would like, hence the pot of flowers. The image is a digi stamp (I don't recall where I actually got it from, sorry) and I colored it with Crayola Colored Pencils (those are my favorite, who can resist Crayola from our childhood?). I put it on a mat cut from a piece of KI Memories paper I bought in a stack pack years ago, inked along the edges on the sides and a little farther on the card on the bottom. I also put some Diamond Dust Stickles along a few of the leaves to give it a dew drop look although you can't see that in the scan. I am pleased with the end result.

 Thanks Ashley for offering up the challenge. I hope it meets with what I needed to do for the challenge.
 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! I'm a new follower. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete