Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas is over and time to get busy getting ready for next year (2012)

 I hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a safe and Happy New Years. I am staying home on New Years. I don't really celebrate the New Year like most people. I would rather do it at home without all the fanfare that goes with it.
Another Christmas down and time to get myself busy organizing and putting away the crafty Christmas presents so that I can get myself back into my creative mode. I got several craft presents from the Jolly Man himself. My favorite present was the Martha Stewart Scoring Board. I cant wait to see what all one can create with this. So far Kaitie loves making the lines with it. :) I also got my 4x6 mounting block for my stamps. I need to get a bigger one because the stamp I actually wanted this for is bigger than the 4x6, its a post card stamp from Oriental Trading. So next time I am out and about I need to see if Hobby Lobby has a bigger block. They didn't last time I was in there but maybe I will get lucky next time. 
Well I'm off to clean my work table off so its ready to get started as soon as the mood strikes. :)
Until next time....Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping to wish me a Happy Birthday and sorry it took me a while to stop by:) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and stopping to also wish you a Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete